Sappi Ngodwana Mill requires an ARTISAN ASSISTANT to safely perform less complex maintenance tasks and should assist Artisans with complex maintenance tasks, thereby contributing to the overall equipment effectiveness
Sappi Southern Africa
ARTISAN ASSISTANT – JULY 2020 (Wage Group 14 / Scale C)
Closing Date: …………………………………..
This role reports into the Maintenance Support
The main responsibilities of Sappi Artisan Assistant -July 2020 job are:
- Perform maintenance, repair and overhauling of equipment and assist artisan with standby duties and day to day operations.
- Obtain License for a Lock out Procedure Permit and assist production personnel with isolation process where required
- Comply with legislation regarding Safe handling of handtools and oxsy-acetylene equipment.
- Correct selection and use of tools for the job and maintenance thereof
- Obtain Licences for various mobile equipment as found on Ngodwana Mill site
- Assist Artisans with breakdowns and opportunity maintenance and perform tasks as per competency level
- Move and transport of equipment in workplace in a safe manner
Sappi Artisan Assistant -July 2020 Job Requirement
The ideal candidate should have:
- Relevant NQF 4 Qualification with Math’s and Science
- Valid driving license
How to Apply for Sappi Artisan Assistant -July 2020
Please click on one of the buttons below. If you encounter any issue while applying contact your HR contact .
Feel free to visit our website for further information www.sappi.com
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.