PSG has an exciting career development opportunity for a degreed individual interested in a career as Wealth Adviser. This is an opportunity for a dynamic Junior Wealth Adviser to join a well-established office. In this role you will be allocated a portfolio of clients to assist with financial planning and advice as well as new client relationships to be developed.
- Financial advice and planning
- Handle and solve client enquiries
- Compile and process of new policy applications, administration and compliance
- Business maintenance and development
- BCom (Finance / Business Finance / Investments / Financial Planning Law / Financial Sciences or Investment Management or BCom (Economics)
- Relevant adviser / para-planning / financial planner assistant experience
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and at least one other of the official South African languages
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Valid drivers license and own vehicle
- Sales experience in a financial service environment
- Asset management background
- Analytical thinking
- Customer Service
- Presentation skills
- Analytical skills
Candidates interested must forward their CV with the vacancy title and location (Junior Wealth Adviser – Umhlanga) in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 11 August 2020.
PSG commitment to transform and embrace diversity is what drives us to achieve a diverse workplace with employment equity as a key goal to create an inclusive workforce. In achieving our employment equity goals, we will only consider applicants from designated groups and we encourage people with disability to apply.
If you are not contacted within 2 weeks of your application, please accept that your application was not successful.