Amazing chance to join a Chartered Accountants firm that has been providing service excellence in auditing, tax, business consulting, secretarial services for over 60 years.
What is in it for you:
- They offer a hands-on mentorship and training environment where you will gain extensive experience
- Amazing chance to work with qualified CA’s within a stable and dynamic working environment.
- Stable and well-established company
- Family feel environment
- Understand how hard it is to study and work towards becoming a Qualified CA
- The firm and its partners are registered and affiliated both with the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA) and the Independent Regulatory Board for Auditors (IRBA) and are registered tax practitioners.
- Professional, dynamic working environment where you will be part of a family that will focus on your career development
- Supportive and very qualified management team
Have you completed your BCom or are you in your final year of completing your BCom in Accounting degree? Are you studying towards becoming a qualified CA? Are you currently studying or wanting to study towards a CTA or failed CTA’s wanting to retry it next year while completing articles?
- Matric (Required)
- Completed your BCom or are you in your final year of completing your BCom in Accounting degree (Required)
- Study towards a CTA (Required)
- Working towards becoming a qualified CA (Required)
- Must be a team player
- Must be dedicated and hard working
- Own Car (Required)
- Offer extensive study leave
- Offer medical aid (CAMAF)
- Willing to send you to a graduate achiever’s course and pay a % depending on academic performance and results
- Willing to assist with study loans depending on academic performance and results
- Offer hands-on mentorship and you are able to work with qualified CA’s
Map data ©2020 AfriGIS (Pty) LtdMapSatellite
Apply for this job using the form below.IMPORTANT NOTE: NJ Placements is not an employment agency and therefore we do not look for jobs for job seekers. We are a Recruitment agency which means we source potential employees on behalf of employers.PLEASE NOTE:If you have not received a response within 2 weeks you may consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be considered for future positions.