The vacancy below is available to all interested persons who wishes to work forLinde Gas GmbH – South Africa: Oxygen Cylinder Filler
Oxygen Cylinder Filler
MATSAPHA, ESWATINI (req1486)
Application closing date: 27 July 2020
What you will enjoy doing
- As Cylinder Filler, you are responsible for the Cylinder Filling of gases in accordance with all legal, Afrox and quality control standards as well as for the movement of cylinders in the yard, to and from the filling areas
- Performing all pre and post fill inspections and sealing of cylinders according to standards to meet required specifications is an important part of your working routine
- Professionally you ensure the correct completion of documentation, complete and daily scale checks for Liquefied Gas Filling, and correctly marked cylinders for maintenance
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards around workstation and on site is part of your responsibilities
- As you implement all Line manager’s reasonable requests, you conscientiously adhere to all Afrox Safety standards and comply with PPE requirements for each work area
- Hydrometer readings are autonomously conducted by you
- While managing daily production plans to maintain target stock levels, you are committed to achieve and maintain set production targets
- You don’t mind to stand-by when the artisan has to work in confined spaces
What makes you great
- A matric certificate could successfully be achieved by you
- You are energetic, self-motivated and disciplined
- Cross cultural communications, performance through people, partnership building, information sharing, and capability development belong to your strongest competencies
- As a team player, you possess great communication skills as well as a good command of English
- A strong willingness to work overtime when required is present
Why you will love working with us
We are looking for a qualified and engaged Oxygen Cylinder Filler for our department. The purpose of this position is to inspect and fill Oxygen cylinders to ensure that a quality product for customers is produced and to perform all administrative and logistical tasks to deliver on job objectives.
Afrox, a member of Linde, acts responsibly towards its shareholders, business partners, employees, society and the environment in every one of its business areas, regions and locations across the globe. The company is committed to technologies and products that unite the goals of customer value and sustainable development.
Have we inspired you?
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application via our online job market.
Afrox HR Team
Any designations used of course apply to persons of all genders. The form of speech used here is for simplicity only.