Closing Date: 30 November 2020
Location: Cape Town
Ever wanted to work on a rapidly scaling digital brand like News24? Or any of Media24’s many popular brands and services? We have a few internship positions in our Cape Town offices for graduating students eager to join our award-winning Graduate Programme in February 2021.
You will be working in an agile environment alongside a young, dynamic, and multi-skilled team of developers and designers. You will work closely with product owners to deliver sound, technical solutions based on the needs of the business and users, across the web and mobile space. You will be exposed to teams working across a tech stack that includes Android, iOS, and React native and goes all the way to .NET Core, Redis, ElasticSearch, SQL Server, Azure, and Google Cloud Providers.
Qualifications & Skills
- BSc or B-Tech in Computer Science / IT preferred.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programing and design.
- Depending on interests, comfortable with XML, JSON, REST or ASP.NET, Web Forms, MVC 5 and C# and solid Visual Studio.
- Experience in source control (Git).
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills, with excellent attention to detail.
- Comfortable in working in small, remote and fast-paced environment with increased amounts of responsibility and highly collaborative teams.
Think you have what it takes?
Given the employment equity policy of Media24, preference will be given to suitable candidates from the designated groups.