Columbus Stainless Learnership Programme 2021
Qualified and interested candidates are invited to apply for the 2021 Columbus Stainless learnership programme.
Columbus Stainless has the training opportunity to launch your career for the future.
Have you passed Grade 12 / N3 with Mathematics (40%) or Maths Literacy (60%) and are you interested in being trained as an operator in a production field? Our state-of-the-art operation awaits you.
Here’s what you’ll need to apply:
- South African citizenship
- Technical ability and good hand-eye coordination
- Fast learner, energetic, disciplined and good work ethic
- The motivation to learn and develop to become an equipment or process operator
- Willingness to work shifts and overtime in our 24-hour operation
Upon successful completion of the 2-year (minimum) training programme, you will be awarded a MERSETA Metals Manufacturing qualification (NQF Level 2), which will equip you for potential appointment in a metals production environment.
How To Apply
Interested? Send no more than one copy of your CV by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: 086 695 1065.
• Indicate clearly that your application is for the MERSETA Metals Manufacturing qualification as a Learner Steelmaker • Include copies of your qualifications • Indicate your preferred cell phone number for SMS communication.
If you have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.
Closing Date: 9 February 2018
Please note: This is the only official advertisement. Columbus, its employees or representatives never ask for a fee from job seekers. Any such requests are fraudulent.