Closing Date: 22 January 2021
Applications for the following positions are invited from suitably qualified interested parties. However, permanent team members will be considered in the first instance thereafter external applicants will be considered.
The employment decision shall be informed by the Employment Equity Plan of the company. It is the company’s intention to promote equity (race, gender & disability) through the filling of this post with a candidate whose transfer/promotion/appointment will promote representivity in line with the numerical targets as contained in our Employment Equity Plan.
- N2 with four subjects with the relevant trade theory subjects (Mathematics, Engineering Science, Engineering Drawing, Fitting & Machining Theory) OR
- National Certificate Vocational (NCV) L4 in Fitting & Turning ERD (Engineering Related Design)
- Applicants must pass ABET L4 Assessment (Numeracy & Literacy)
- Due to the strenuous nature of the work, candidates should be in a good physical state and be prepared to undergo a medical examination and other job relevant tests
- Learners license.
- Applicants to reside within a 50km radius from the Bell Richards Bay factory
- Working experience in engineering industry
- Have competently completed a basic hand skill and measuring equipment course
ONLY APPLICATIONS WITH CERTIFIED COPIES OF ALL QUALIFICATIONS (SCHOOL AND COLLEGE) PLUS ID DOCUMENT & LEANERS LICENCE WILL BE CONSIDERED.
IF YOU HAVE NOT HAD A RESPONSE TO YOUR APPLICATION WITHIN 4 WEEKS OF THE CLOSING DATE, PLEASE ACCEPT THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.