Agrinet, a subsidiary of Suidwes, is a supplier of an extensive range of branded products and related services to the agricultural, hardware, irrigation as well as the industrial sector in Africa. The primary focus is the continued optimisation of the value chain, which stretches from the manufacturer to the retailer and the direct involvement in the improvement of retail shops in Agrinet’s supply chain.
Reference # Junior Sales Representative
Contract Type Permanent
Location Bela-Bela / Warmbaths, Limpopo, South Africa
Job Closing Date 27/07/2020
- Present, promote and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers.
- Identifying market opportunities per customer and develop a sales strategy per customer.
- Reach out to customers through cold calling.
- Negotiating with customers on identified opportunities to offer and sell new products.
- Identifying alternative markets and aggressively sell stock that is being phased out as well as excess stock.
- Supporting customers with marketing campaigns.
- Providing after-sales service.
- Grade 12.
- A relevant qualification in marketing or sales.
- 3 years’ sales experience.
- A valid driver’s licence. (Must be prepared to travel).
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Applicants should reside in the Nylstroom / Bela Bela area.